- Seven ball bearing-mounted, fully extendable and stable drawers
- With locking function
- Non-slip inserts in all drawers and on the worktop
- Strong sheet steel frame for long lasting use
- 4 large easy-running wheels (2 are steerable with locking brake)
- Load capacity: max. 150 kg
- Stable construction: Front-, Back- and sidepanels 1.0 mm thick
- Interlock-system avoids tilting: Only one drawer can be opened
Facts, figures and information for Workshop Trolley TC-TW 150: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Max. carrying capacity||150 kg|
|Drawer type A||4 Pieces | 50 mm|
|Drawer type B||2 Pieces | 100 mm|
|Drawer type C||1 Pieces | 205 mm|
|Gross weight single packaging||54 kg|
|Product weight||52.5 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Workshop Trolley TC-TW 150.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.
Are you looking for spare parts or a suitable accessory for Workshop Trolley TC-TW 150?
Our service partner iSC offers an extensive range of spare parts and accessories both for current and older Einhell products. Visit the Einhell Service Shop now and find the parts you are looking for.