- Pneumatic tool for grinding, polishing, engraving and deburring
- Non-slip rubberized handle for safety during use
- Top performance with a hose inner diameter of 9 mm or more
- The pin grinder is suitable for one-handed operation
- The safety trigger lever prevents unintentional start-up
- Incl. 10 grinding stones for a wide range of applications
- Incl. 1 small oil bottle, 1 nipple and 2 hook wrenches
- Supplied in a practical transport and storage case
Facts, figures and information for Straight Grinder (Pneumatic) TC-PP 220: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Max. operating pressure||6.3 bar|
|Idle speed||22000 min^-1|
|Air consumption||128 L/min|
|Gross weight single packaging||1.48 kg|
|Dimensions single packaging||278 mm x 228 mm x 68 mm|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Straight Grinder (Pneumatic) TC-PP 220.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.
Are you looking for spare parts or a suitable accessory for Straight Grinder (Pneumatic) TC-PP 220?
Our service partner iSC offers an extensive range of spare parts and accessories both for current and older Einhell products. Visit the Einhell Service Shop now and find the parts you are looking for.